You will be leading/ managing a team of growing and dynamic advanced analytics professionals whose main goal would be to help clients’ Marketing, Sales, and Operations leadership to achieve their business goals through advanced data analytics.
Roles and Responsibilities summary:
• Partner with the Clients’ Advanced Analytics team to identify, scope, and execute advanced analytics efforts that answer business questions, solve business needs, and add business value. Examples include estimating marketing channel effectiveness or estimating sales force sizing.
• Maintain a broad understanding of pharmaceutical sales, marketing and operations and develop analytical solutions in these areas .
• Stay current with respect to statistical/mathematical/informatics modeling methodology, to maintain proficiency in applying new and varied methods, and to be competent in justifying methods selected.
• POC development or R package development for building internal capabilities and standardization of common modeling processes
• Lead & guide the team independently or with little support to implement & deliver complex project assignments.
• Provide strategic leadership to the team by building new capabilities within the group and identifying business opportunities
• Provide thought leadership by contributing to whitepapers and articles at the BU and organization level
• Developing and delivering formal presentations to senior clients in both delivery and sales situations
– Interpersonal communication skills for effective customer consultation
– Teamwork and leadership skills
– Self-management skills with a focus on results for timely and accurate completion of competing deliverables
– Make the impossible possible in quest to make life better.
– Bring Analytics to life by giving it zeal and making it applicable to business.
– Know, learn, and keep up-to-date on the statistical and scientific advances to maximize your impact.
– Bring an insatiable desire to learn, to innovate, and to challenge yourself for the benefit of patients.
– Minimum of 4-10 years of experience in data analytics
– Desired 2-4 years of relevant experience in Healthcare/ Lifesciences/ Pharmaceutical domain.
• Proficiency in statistical and other tools/ languages – R, SAS, Python.
• Experience in Statistical and Machine Learning techniques such as Regression (Linear/Logit/Gamma), Decision Trees, Text Mining and Natural Language Processing, Stochastic models, Bayesian Models, Markov Chains, Monte Carlo Simulations, Non-linear Time Series, Dynamic Programming and Optimization techniques, Design of Experiments, Neural Networks, Statistical Inference, Collaborative Filtering, Feature Engineering, etc.
Good to have Skills:
• Exposure or knowledge in cloud (AWS/ GCP/ Azure) or big data technologies such as Hadoop, Hive MapReduce etc.
• B.Tech / Masters in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Bioinformatics, Statistics; Ops Research, Econometrics)