You will be leading/ managing a team of growing and dynamic analytics professionals whose main goal would be to help clients’ Marketing, Sales, and Operations leadership to achieve their business goals through data analytics.
Roles and Responsibilities summary:
• Partner with the Clients’ Analytics team to identify, scope, and execute analytics efforts that answer business questions, solve business needs, and add business value.
• Maintain a broad understanding of pharmaceutical sales, marketing and operations and develop analytical solutions in these areas.
• Manage reporting activities, build analytics-based reporting to provide enhanced business insights to clients
• Manage communication with stakeholders across functions and understand business requirements on regular basis
• Lead & guide the team independently or with little support to implement & deliver complex project assignments.
• Provide strategic leadership to the team by building new capabilities within the group and identifying business opportunities
• Set up KPI and business rules to answer business questions. Synthesize and communicate results to clients
• Collaborate with client and WNS teams to implement solutions
• Drive analysis and problem solving and advance WNS’s capabilities
Technical Skills: Advanced excel, Power Point, SQL, Alteryx, Tableau/ PowerBI, Hands on experience in R/Python/SAS would be an advantage
Domain knowledge in healthcare with working knowledge of various datasets used in the pharmaceutical industry
• Life sciences domain knowledge (2+ years)
• Good client communications (verbal and written)
• Data Analysis, Descriptive Analysis and Ability to handle Large volumes of Data for Ad hoc analysis and Standard Business Reporting – 2+ years
• Knowledge of different pharma data sources – IQVIA, Flatiron, SHS, EMR/HER data etc.
• Commercial Analytics Experience in Life Science desired
• Data analysis and Reporting capability
• Experience of working with offshore/onshore teams
• Empathy, adaptability and emotional intelligence
• Close attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset
• Self-discipline for planning and organizing tasks
• Aptitude for, and enjoyment of working in teams
Must have Skills:
• Tableau/Power BI, SQL, Excellent Communication, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Analytical Skills, Problem solving, Written and Verbal Communication, Stake holder management, Work as a team
Good to have Skills:
• Stakeholder Management, Excel modelling, knowledge on an therapy areas is an added advantage
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering (any branch), and strong academic performance with analytic and quantitative coursework is required